Help Support CattleToday:

Which is it?

• Hoss Cartright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Festus Hagan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I guess I'm missing something - what's wrong with accepting CB as he is, regardless of his avatar?

msscamp":2b43tsnb said:
I guess I'm missing something - what's wrong with accepting CB as he is, regardless of his avatar?

You are not missing anything. You are right on target, as always.

msscamp":1a41mc0z said:

msscamp, you kind of are missing something. On another thread in jest folks were picturing CB as Hoss and I simply pointed out he was more like Festus.

See, Festus is a good guy that will give advise but he don't sugar coat anything. He rides a mule (sound familiar?). He like Hoss is the first to lend a hand but Hoss will get taken advantage of while that would never happen to ol' Festus. Hoss still lives at home while Lord only knows where Festus lives. I could go on but if you have ever seen the two shows my thinking was Festus just made better sense as I did not see CB as a gentle giant rather I see him as a crusty ol' cowboy!

IMHO this is for fun, not to put anyone down. The Festus avatar just "fits" him better!

J

msscamp":3o4ku72e said:

Yes, you're missing something. I started this thread so we could have a little fun with it, nothing more. Not to laugh AT someone, but WITH them. Does anybody think WE are going to have a say in what avatar he uses? Hardly. I've noticed that dun changes his avatar quite often but I doubt that changes how we view him.

Hoss and the other Cartwright boys were awful hard on women, if you fell in love with Hoss that was an automatic death sentence.

Now Festus, spent a lot of time tending the jail, do you suppose that when Matt left town that Festus and Miss Kitty....
:D

I am too used to CB as Hoss, this may take some adjusting.

Well look at that, ole Hoss cartwright is back.

CB, I bet you had no idea that so many of us spent so much of our time thinking about you and your avatar. :lol:

Katherine

I like Festus but, it just seemed weird not to see Hoss next to his name. Festus did always have some funny saying much like CB though. Maybe a Festus with a Ten gallon hat on that would work.

Crowderfarms":1scrmnh4 said:
Heck, My vote was for Fidel Castro... Sure looks like him. :shock:

Maybe this would explain things, CB was not around much for a while there. He said he was Cutting Hay but maybe he was having surgery ;-)

personally i have a mental picture of CB as sort of a combination of both festus and hoss.
gentle giant carrying a big stick to swat flys :D :D
or is it a crusty old cowboy with a heart as big as HOSS for his friends :D

BUT i would wager that the real boss of his outfit is MRS CB :p

Maybe I just don't like change.

I love Beefy's coke, Msscamp's chow, Aplus's calf, Workin on it's horns, Cert's herefords and countless others. Many times I just look at the pictures instead of the printed name.

I don't care what avatar he has, Caustic is Hoss.

Latest posts