Caustic

Help Support CattleToday:

Really good day spent time talking to the kid's and grandkid's.
Had a great meal. Got great wishes from friends on the board.
When i got back from church this evening bought a 14 month old Shorthorn/ Hereford cross for 800 buck's from my neighbor that is halter broke to boot. I will introduce her to Obama later this week.
Life is good.

Caustic Burno":ad8hv858 said:
TexasBred":ad8hv858 said:
Happy Birthday C.B. "How many candles are on the cake?? " Hope your day is special.

Out of the mouth of babe's.
A little girl in this Mrs. Sunday school class was making me a card this morning and ask how many candles.
The Mrs. told here she replied I can't put that many on you won't be able to see the cake.

:lol: :lol: Well maybe it didn't smoke up the room to badly when you blew them all out. Congrats and hope you live to be 100....and I hope to be one of your pallbearers. :hide:

TexasBred":xy8yr5gc said:
Caustic Burno":xy8yr5gc said:
TexasBred":xy8yr5gc said:
Happy Birthday C.B. "How many candles are on the cake?? " Hope your day is special.

Out of the mouth of babe's.
A little girl in this Mrs. Sunday school class was making me a card this morning and ask how many candles.
The Mrs. told here she replied I can't put that many on you won't be able to see the cake.

:lol: :lol: Well maybe it didn't smoke up the room to badly when you blew them all out. Congrats and hope you live to be 100....and I hope to be one of your pallbearers. :hide:
Probably had to get the Air Compressor out to assist in blowing them all out. :lol2:

If I'd have known it was your birthday, I would have sent you this new scope to help you see the deer :D

telescope_zps8a6836bf.jpg

Happy Birthday!

I I had only known it was yoru birthday, I would have ............. I guess I wouldn't have done anything but wish you a happy birthday. So a day late I hope you had a happy birthday.

Latest posts