Caustic

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herefords.US":qc7duie4 said:
dun":qc7duie4 said:
Herefords.US":qc7duie4 said:
And, like it or not, the CT board dynamics have been changed forever.

George

So in what way is this necesarry or a good thing?

It was necessary as far as I was concerned. I was tired of seeing "newbies" and others getting torched by the Caustic Myth and his minions.

And I sure didn't see YOU stepping in and doing anything to stop it, dun!

Key words here folks AS FAR AS I WAS CONCERNED!!!!!

This makes it right??

I wonder how you would feel if the tables were turned?

Hummmmmmm maybe that is what needs to be done, a little research is all it takes and your name address and phone number could be posted in several forums!!! DOES that sound right??

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED it does!!!!
Heck it could even be posted in some sites that would be embarrassing to you as well as those around you, THAT does not make it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I were tired of you bragging about your herefords does that mean i could turn the tables and you would care less????????
I wasn't going to sit back and be a passive co-conspirator.

Where does it go from here? Prior experience has taught me that's unpredictable.

George

hopalong":3genkfku said:
Herefords.US":3genkfku said:
dun":3genkfku said:
Herefords.US":3genkfku said:

George

It was necessary as far as I was concerned. I was tired of seeing "newbies" and others getting torched by the Caustic Myth and his minions.

Key words here folks AS FAR AS I WAS CONCERNED!!!!!

This makes it right??

I wonder how you would feel if the tables were turned?

Hummmmmmm maybe that is what needs to be done, a little research is all it takes and your name address and phone number could be posted in several forums!!! DOES that sound right??

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED it does!!!!
Heck it could even be posted in some sites that would be embarrassing to you as well as those around you, THAT does not make it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I were tired of you bragging about your herefords does that mean i could turn the tables and you would care less????????

Where does it go from here? Prior experience has taught me that's unpredictable.

George

I'll stand by my decision that it was the right thing to do. And I never publicly posted his personal information.

PMs are just that - "private".

George

Herefords.US":1s4c47ys said:
dun":1s4c47ys said:
Herefords.US":1s4c47ys said:

George

George

maybe dun just doesnt care if people make an ass out of themselves?

Herefords.US":li6bdfgj said:
dun":li6bdfgj said:
Herefords.US":li6bdfgj said:

George

George

Just like all else, one persons opinion of what's best. Now that sounds like a government conspiricy to me.
I didn;t see anything wrong with it was and still don;t. Sometimes one has to be fed castor oil for their benefit.

aplusmnt":3ehrvexl said:
If this was a children's board someone would probably have called the authorities, thinking you were a a pedophile or something. But since it is only a board of Cattle interest I am sure you will only be classified as a psycho Cyber Warrior, and avoided like the plague!

The authorities should have been called by the Admin when Alice was threatened with death.

I wonder what the sponsors think of this conduct on the board?

Nope - I see a red bullsheet walking away with an aplus ramora hanging off one nut and a backwhore hanging off the other.

Good riddance.

Herefords.US":30zou7fe said:
dun":30zou7fe said:
Herefords.US":30zou7fe said:

George

George

I doubt in the end you really accomplished anything at all about what you have stated.

ALX.":o0blqu14 said:
aplusmnt":o0blqu14 said:
If this was a children's board someone would probably have called the authorities, thinking you were a a pedophile or something. But since it is only a board of Cattle interest I am sure you will only be classified as a psycho Cyber Warrior, and avoided like the plague!

The authorities should have been called by the Admin when Alice was threatened with death.

I would like to see this threat?? will someone please show me the post??

I wonder what the sponsors think of this conduct on the board?

Nope - I see a red bullsheet walking away with an aplus ramora hanging off one nut and a backwhore hanging off the other.

Good riddance.

You leaving :D :D :D :D :D in that case yes I agree good riddance!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts