Caustic

Help Support CattleToday:

ctlbaron

Reaction score
I read most of the post about O'Rilley. I gotta agree with you about the kidnapped kid. Something stinks. He probably started out abducted. But he didn't finish out that way. If I had been that kid I would have laid in the cut for him. The first time he went to sleep he would have woke up with a butterknife a broom handle or something sticking in his eye or throat. I have always taught my kids that anything is fair if this sort of thing ever happened to them. He could have clubbed that guy to death with a hammer,skillet or something while he slept if he wanted to. Threats won't work if your dead. And no, I am not saying he didn't start out as a victim.

Well, one should look at the boy from CA, gone seven years and what about that patty hurst?? when that boy was taken he was 10, and that jerk could have told him he would hurt his family. I think it would be wise not to judge unless the shoes fit. There are grown men that were POW's not all of them came back as freaks...

Caustic Burno":3szxxr44 said:
Patty Hearst what a joke she wanted to play on the wild side IMO and when she got caught she used Daddy's money to try and get out of it.

That load was indeed a little short. None of it every made any sense. She had an automatic rifle and didn't use it. Things must not have been bad for her.

Latest posts