Cattle Signs

Help Support CattleToday:

groveman14

Reaction score
Any one have a source for signs such as "CATTLE INSIDE", or "? I have several pastures and need signs to alert various people(tax appraiser, material suppliers, etc.) when they are, in fact, in a pasture. Preferably, signs that can fasten on the gates. thanx.

Haven't ever seen any "unique message" signs. Probably will have to have one/some custom-made at sign shop...out of metal w/vinyl lettering affixed. Probably cost you between $20 and $35 for an "average" size sign.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but it sounds like you're having trouble with people showing up unexpectedly and leaving gates open.. If that were happening to me, I'd go out and get some signs that read "NO TRESPASSING," and pick up a few padlocks while I was at it.. :lol:

If you've got people that have good reason to open the gate on occasion, leave a number on the sign so that they can call you to come meet them. Aggravating, yes, but it probably beats chasing cows.

cmjust0":2kizgulg said:
Maybe I'm reaching here, but it sounds like you're having trouble with people showing up unexpectedly and leaving gates open.. If that were happening to me, I'd go out and get some signs that read "NO TRESPASSING," and pick up a few padlocks while I was at it.. :lol:

If you've got people that have good reason to open the gate on occasion, leave a number on the sign so that they can call you to come meet them. Aggravating, yes, but it probably beats chasing cows.

I agree. Most farmers around here try to conceal just how many cows they have.One thing you don't do, is ask "how many cows do you have?" in the presence of strangers. :shock: :lol: ;-) :cboy:

When the space shuttle came apart, a cousin found a piece on his property. He went home and called it in. Then he went down and unlocked the main gates only to find out the fire dept and gumment had cut his fence and came on in from a different road.

backhoeboogie":3w1tl5mh said:
Then he went down and unlocked the main gates only to find out the fire dept and gumment had cut his fence and came on in from a different road.

Are you KIDDING me?!? :mad: What a bunch of jerks.. :roll:

Latest posts