Cattle Rustling

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
A few years ago I went out to check the cows. Everything looked ok until I pulled up to the pasture where I had weaned calves. They were gone! Immediately thinking they had busted out, I walked the entire perimeter fence and found everything OK. Since the gate was shut, I had to assume someone had loaded them up and sold them for me. Needless to say I was sick.

Well, I figured I'd drive to the sherriff's office and file a report. As I'm closing the gate I heard a noise in an old tenant house that is on the place. I walked over to the house and there were my boys and girls; in the house - playing house. It was too funny :lol:

ive had them on porches, out on docks, and in tobacco barns before but not in the house (so far). well, not anything older than a week anyway.

ps, do you wear that hat to the sale? i think i might have seen you before.

We bring the horses in the house for visits on occasion. Mostly because we want to give them an apple or carrot but don't want to tie them up so they just follow us in, straight to the fridge!

Miss Daisy":227pf1kd said:
We bring the horses in the house for visits on occasion. Mostly because we want to give them an apple or carrot but don't want to tie them up so they just follow us in, straight to the fridge!

No this is me hay cutting cap. The swishy on top keeps the gnats and flies at bay. I wear a top hat to the sales. I want the autioneer to know I mean business!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts