Cattle drive

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
Anyone watch that show filfthy rich cattle drive? I think those rich kids need to come live with me awhile show them what work REALLY is. :lol: JHH

Beefy":2uko72ln said:
are we supposed to know who Fabian Basabe even is?

Or even care? :lol:

I flipped pass the channel last night then went back to see what was going on. I didn't stay long, I couldn't stand it. :roll:
Maybe I will try watching it with the mute button on, so I won't have to listen to them b#t$h.

Are those kids getting paid to do this show? I guess I can answer that question since I did see the part where someone ordered pizza and had it delivered to them.

Guess those kids see that way of life as a living h#ll....I would have been saying, "that was fun, can we do it again?" :cboy:

they wouldnt last 5mins here.the work isnt for city slickers.my cows would eat their lunch penning them.an pizza is 15mi away.an no delivery.scott

bigbull338":3dbtb0n9 said:
they wouldnt last 5mins here.the work isnt for city slickers.my cows would eat their lunch penning them.an pizza is 15mi away.an no delivery.scott

Delivery, what's that?

I would not allow that bunch of jerks on my place. They might be a big shot else where but I'm the big shot on my place. I would have shown little fabian the front gate by playing his game and have him removed by law enforcement.

R.T.":2dekj2l5 said:
I would not allow that bunch of jerks on my place. They might be a big shot else where but I'm the big shot on my place. I would have shown little fabian the front gate by playing his game and have him removed by law enforcement.

Amen to that he needs to be taught some manners.JHH

the producer!! the director!! the cast!!! as well as those sponsering the program are totally clueless!!
whoopie lets play cowboy!!!! better yet clean up the barns and corrals then we think about eating!!!
P..S. no pizza delivery around here!!!!

Did you notice the ranch was a "Guest Ranch". In these shows they never use real working Ranches, they always go to a guest ranch, where they have jacuzis, pools, spas, tennis courts, Lodges the size of Wal-Mart. Why dont they send them to West Texas or Down in Florida or somewhere rugged and untame and not so glamourous and let em work cattle and live off the land. I guess the best reality show was "Surviving Nugent" He made them live outside in his barn.