Case Keenum

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7

Reaction score
Had a another good day and another win.
How could they even consider starting Bridgewater over Keenum ?

Cross-7":1lnhnm70 said:

Money, hard to pay the big bucks to the bench warmer.
I am just glad Keenum got to show his talents. I have liked watching him since of UofH.

Cross-7":3rlt9xha said:
No idea who either one of them play for. Right now I'm not cheering for anyone. Did enjoy a good NASCAR race yesterday though. :clap:

Another good game and another win
Case Keenum completed 21-of-30 passes for 282 yards and two touchdowns in the Vikings' 30-23, Thanksgiving win over the Lions, adding a nine-yard rushing score

It would be nice to see him go somewhere next year and build a franchise. Cleveland, NY Giants, maybe a return to Houston. There's a lot of really good talent out there, they just need to be in the right place at the right time and unfortunately for some of these guys it never happens.

Case is playing like a legitimate NFL QB.
If you look throughout history most of the great QB's struggled till they figured out the game, learn to read the defense and not make the dumb mistakes or make poor decisions.

I've not watched a game all year but his stats show he's doing very well and the sports writers are taking about how well he's throwing the ball.

I've kept up with him from when he was in HS and everyone was talking about him.
I really believe he's the real deal and Minnesota may want rethink Bridgewater being the future

Cross-7":21xm59q2 said:
If you look throughout history most of the great QB's struggled till they figured out the game, learn to read the defense and not make the dumb mistakes or make poor decisions.

I've not watched a game all year but his stats show he's doing very well and the sports writers are taking about how well he's throwing the ball.

I've kept up with him from when he was in HS and everyone was talking about him.
I really believe he's the real deal and Minnesota may want rethink Bridgewater being the future

So many of the 'great' NFL qbs really put the time in the film room..Manning, Brees, Super Tom Brady, Rodgers, etc..rarely does amazing college athleticism, exclusively, translate in the NFL at qb. I always hoped Keenum would translate(big arm). Glad to see its finally clicking for him.

8 W's in a row
Sun, Dec 3
Case Keenum completed 25-of-30 passes for 227 yards and two touchdowns in the Vikings' Week 13 win over the Falcons.

Cross-7":1tnmvan7 said:

Bridgewater is a free agent after this year so I don't think he is the long term guy. I will be surprised if the Vikings don't offer Case a contract this offseason.

Latest posts