case ih 110a

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
i traded my 7040 4x4 fel hydro shuttle with 780hrs for a 2012 case ih 110a cab 4x4 fel hydo shuttle with 975hrs on it. its 120hp like new the 1st owner barely used it as it was the only tractor he had under 130hp.

We have an 06 Maxxum 110. Not a big fan of it.

The clutch is jumpy and jerky as heck. Maybe they've fixed that on the new ones.

Had to replace both remote valve cables, the hood latch, had the dealer calibrate the trans, the main hydraulic pump, the lift pump, and a few things on the A/C. It's got 4000 hours on it now.

The engine has been very good, but it's a little underpowered for the size of the tractor. Uses a lot of fuel too, 4-5 gph running a 15 or 20ft bush hog.

It's a decent loader tractor though, once you get used to the clutch.

well the place im buying from said he put 40hrs on it running it and checking it out.said its a smooth running tractor.its 1st test will be pulling a 9ft krone cutter then a 567 baler.i prolly wont ever use the clutch as ill use the power shift on it.

bigbull338":2q7s81lq said:
well the place im buying from said he put 40hrs on it running it and checking it out.said its a smooth running tractor.its 1st test will be pulling a 9ft krone cutter then a 567 baler.i prolly wont ever use the clutch as ill use the power shift on it.

Ours does pretty well on a Vermeer 10ft moco, turning radius is not that great, but that can be said for most MFWD tractors.

It ran our Vermeer 604 silage baler once too when the big tractor was down with a flat.

You'll still want the clutch for loader work. You can take off and switch forward to reverse without it, but it's not that efficient or precise. I'm sure in 6 years they have improved the clutch feel, at least I would hope so. Ours is awful.

The other thing I don't like about it is that there are no windows to open.. You have to run either the heat or A/C no matter what the weather is like.

A quick tip, running the A/C with the heater will stop the windows from fogging in the winter.

thanks for the tips.we dont run the heat in cab tractors during the winter much anyway.as we have to run the a/c pretty much all winter as you will roast in 30 degree days if sun is shining.we never use the clutch doing loader work not with a hydro shuttle.

Latest posts