Carrousels MVP

Help Support CattleToday:

franseen

Reaction score
Has anyone seen his calves. He is a Limousin sire. I would like to use him and wonder about capacity mostly. Thanks for any help.

I havent seen any of his calves franseen. He has a very high yearling EPD. I have a bull that has been siring some nice calves. He is JCL Baxter 99K. Used heavily in the JCL / Eden Run and Magness program. I have some calves to view on my website if you would like to look. http://www.chrlimousin.com He is both Homo Black and Homo Polled. He is being used all throughout the USA now. Please let me know if I can help. Thanks, Bill

Thanks Bill. I know of Baxter, but I am not too interested in him at the time. I must admit though his calves I have seen are very impressive. Are you the owner of CHR. If so I am interested in CHR Black Broker. I looked him up the other day and his epds seem good with high accuracies. What are his strengths and weaknesses. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. John

Thanks cattleman. I apprecaite the help. Baxter is a good bull. Just wanted to let you know I am not putting him down at all. Maybe we will look his way in a breeding season or two.

Latest posts