Carroll Shelby RIP

Help Support CattleToday:

Sorry to learn of his passing, he had also built up a good sized herd of Red Angus and Tuli cattle and was producing some great hybrid steers for the feedlot and F1 heifers for breeding.

BIL, had a shelby cobra track model that sat in our backyard for years. We'd sometimes look out back and see people looking at it. I didn't realize how special the car was till later in life when I saw one sell at an auction. It may have been the same one cause he sold it to a fella in California sight unseen for what at the time seemed like a pile of money.

My daughter (named Shelby) came down the stairs Friday morning asking if I heard about Mr. Shelby's passing? He had a great impression on me, am a Mustang fan, and a fan of anyone with the strength of personality and imagination Mr. Shelby had on cars.

God's Speed Mr. Shelby.

Had a good conversation with him at the continental races a few months back. Nice guy. A little frail it seemed but understandable. Sad to hear

Always sad to see the pioneers go. Drove a Sunbeam Tiger once and about scared the peewadden out of me!

I was fortunate enougto ride in an 07 GT 5oo last night. Scary fast. Life long Ford fan and Carrol Shelby fan .R.I.P Mr Shelby.

Latest posts