Can't wait until dead eye starts driving.

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

photo-1374.jpg

Auto insurance is going to be high for a young man in Fl. Hopefully it won't be as high as it was in Palm Beach Co. Fl. 12 years ago.

I've heard of those east coast states insurance cost. Move to Arkansas and you can own land with money you save on auto insurance. I have to say, I like dead eye's style :lol2:

Awww shoot, that's not that bad. You can still see what color the 4wheeler is. Hook have you ever been to any of the trucks gone wild events? They started down that way a few years ago.

No I haven't high cotton. Closet thing to that is a small oval track that they mud up once in awhile.

Never heard of trucks gone wild. Sounds interesting. I did get to see the Girls Gone Wild in Chawlstun back in 04'. I just happened to be staying at the Holiday Inn, and they were too. Now I can see an interesting future for young Deadeye; iffin he could get the trucks AND the girls in a "gone wild" event, he could make the ole man a rich man. What you reckon Maw would think?

My daughters insurance and the little ford ranger she drives is an extra 300/month.

Ouachita":2knhlsim said:
Never heard of trucks gone wild. Sounds interesting. I did get to see the Girls Gone Wild in Chawlstun back in 04'. I just happened to be staying at the Holiday Inn, and they were too. Now I can see an interesting future for young Deadeye; iffin he could get the trucks AND the girls in a "gone wild" event, he could make the ole man a rich man. What you reckon Maw would think?

If he can make that one happen I will finance it. Both of us could make a fortune.

From what I heard its gets pretty interesting after dark. I'm going to the event in june at bricks. I will be sure to take lots of pics and report back lol.

Latest posts