Canada Supplied Tainted Meat

Help Support CattleToday:

rkaiser":1h8zdfgh said:
Hay there Sheri Monk,

Whatcha doing chatting over here with the Old Fart. Come on over to

http://www.agri-ville.com/cgi-bin/forum ... Production

and get dome Canadian perspective. You are going to make Oldtimer's head too big for his hat --- thinking he is some kind of authority or something. :roll:

She must be like you EH kaiser-- I haven't seen you over here slumming for a long time....I thought you were too busy with your agri-ville soapbox :???: ;-) :lol:

I have been following you on agrivile- since you became an elected official- and all I can say is keep up the good work :clap: :clap: :clap: ....Maybe with your soapboxing and my stirring we can get some of these complacent Canuck producers to quit sitting on their haunches and blaming everything on the US economy or R-CALF- and get out and take back their industry (that they sold out to the multinationals)- and make it viable again....

Hey there OT, I remembererd an article I read in the WP by Barb Duckworth in the Dec 6 issue and went and found it where William James of the USDA reported that although e.coli was found in samples taken from trim from Ranchers Beef none of it was the O157:H7 strain involved in the TOPPS meat recall. But there e.coli was found at levels within USDA acceptable levels. So appoligy coming any time soon? Running and hiding to avoid embarassment? :oops: I am right again, the USDA and CFIA cleared ranchers beef in the TOPPs recall acchording to the USDA, so keep on trying to impune my credidiblity. I have nothing to fear i speak the truth. OT what about your cedibility :help: :?: just a thought read and quote entire articles and you won't look the fool. Like when you only post parts that agree with your point of view :roll:

All I ever ask Saskartoon is that you post the links:

If your so "credible"- then that shouldn't be hard to do...Remember I'm a Judge- and once you lose your credibility with me, which you've done several times, you have to earn it back by proving your statements...

Change the subject, again! Too bad you can't admit when you are wrong. And i have provided sorces to prove the statement i made, if you don't check them out that isn't my problem. Believe what you want OT. All that you feel is important is that you try to tear down others at what ever cost no matter whether it is true or not.
Oh yeah, now you are a judge could you please ask your court stenongrapher (that horse in the corner ) to repeat your statements :?: Where is the court hose located at :banana: :banana: :banana: . What circuit do you sit. :roll: :oops: :roll: Since you claim to be a judge and a r-calf member maybe you should recuse yourself from the bench pending a psych evaluation. Delusions of grandeur. :roll:
So sad OT has finally lost his grip on reality competely. I just wonder how long until someone gets hurt, could someone in his area of montana check on him with guys who have the nice white jacket with the wrap around sleeves :shock: :cowboy: :wave:

Oldtimer":1l3izv5d said:

Remember I'm a Judge

Currently serving? Or you got the " Corrupt for Life "wand?

Judges bragging off on a cattle board?

You'd never be a Judge in a "credible" location. They had little to chose from when you took your robes.

ALX.":35vzxv8l said:
Oldtimer":35vzxv8l said:

Remember I'm a Judge

Currently serving? Or you got the " Corrupt for Life "wand?

Judges bragging off on a cattle board?

You'd never be a Judge in a "credible" location. They had little to chose from when you took your robes.

Not bragging ALX-- just telling you what leads my reasons to give creditibility to someone- after 30+ years of working with folks that are not always credible/honest....I accept the belief that everyone is credible/honest- until they have been shown otherwise...And Saskartoon/Questionable or whoever he is- has lost both with me.... :shock:

Latest posts