Can we all

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
hope and pray for the full recovery of Elizabeth Edwards in her breast cancer re-occurrence? I can and will.

Frankie":348ml2mt said:
hope and pray for the full recovery of Elizabeth Edwards in her breast cancer re-occurrence? I can and will.

I didn't know she'd had a re-occurence...that is not good. Yes, she has my prayers and good thoughts.

Alice

Alice":o32egpfe said:
Frankie":o32egpfe said:

I didn't know she'd had a re-occurence...that is not good. Yes, she has my prayers and good thoughts.

Alice

They just announced it. She broke a rib and when they did the x-ray, they found cancer in her ribs. The doctors say she'll never be "cured" but can expect to live a long life with treatment. The doctor compared it to a diabetic: if you take care of yourself and take your meds regularly, you can live a normal life. I think they have enough money that she can get the best medical care. So their political campaign goes on.

warpaint":20i1u1vb said:
Cancer is the scurge of our times. I pray for each and everyone of the victims of this dreaded disease.

I'm with you there WP. It took my Mum at the age of 57 years. I have diabetes and would much rather have that than Cancer.

Latest posts