Can Cooker

Help Support CattleToday:

Or a reinvented dutch oven...?

The CanCooker spices and seasonings are all natural with no MSG and are Gluten Free.

Well, there ya have it Jogeephus..gluten free. Better order you a couple cases today before inventory disappears.....

greybeard":36d0b0sv said:
Or a reinvented dutch oven...?

The CanCooker spices and seasonings are all natural with no MSG and are Gluten Free.

Well, there ya have it Jogeephus..gluten free. Better order you a couple cases today before inventory disappears.....

Only a couple cases my foot. Where else you gonna find gluten-free seasoning salt for that price? Sounds almost to good to be true! I just wonder if the salt is natural.

He didnt re invent anything, folks out here and all across the west for that matter have been cooking in cream cans for well over 100 years. Ever heard of a cream can supper? Look it up. They are actually pretty handy when you need to feed a crew for a branding or workin but cant spare someone to baby sit a cookstove. I like the ogallala cream can cooker but they both have their place in my opinion.

I got 2, bought 1 for everybody in my family 2 yrs ago. They work great a whole meal in 1 pot and pretty quick. It is like most things, you use it alot early on then less and less.

Latest posts