California Produces some Quality Meats

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
California Missouri that is. Anyone live near there?

Never heard of the place but I recently received a sample of from a smokehouse there that included venison, elk and buffalo sausages and various other cuts of meat. So far everything has been wonderful and of the finest quality. (they definitely don't cut corners) Can't wait to try the buffalo fillets. :banana:

Jogeephus":dmmylrek said:

Never heard of the place but I recently received a sample of from a smokehouse there that included venison, elk and buffalo sausages and various other cuts of meat. So far everything has been wonderful and of the finest quality. (they definitely don't cut corners) Can't wait to try the buffalo fillets. :banana:
Sounds good--I don't mine paying up for quality !! :)

Jogeephus":36y9k5gj said:

Dun is closer than I am it is in Central Mo just west of Jefferson City

Angus Cowman":12bye5yq said:
Jogeephus":12bye5yq said:

Address just says California Mo.

Jogeephus":1btikrgm said:
Angus Cowman":1btikrgm said:
Jogeephus":1btikrgm said:

Address just says California Mo.
everything from Texas is bigger but everything from MIssouri is Better :lol: :lol:

Based on what I've eaten so far you won't have any arguments here. Can't wait to try the buffalo loins. Then there will be the pork roast. If ya'll can do pork better than we can I'm moving to Missouri or is it Missoura.

Red Bull Breeder":3fu7bpt3 said:
Jogee what about them Kansas City steak company steaks you got ahold off sometime ago?? They was from Mo.

How could I forget those things. My dogs wouldn't even eat them. But I'm not 100% sure they were KC co's only know for sure they came through QVC on television. If all beef tasted like that I don't think you could sell a cow.

Just remembered you telling us about that stuff Jo. Thought it would be a good time to bring it up, can't let Angus Cowman get bragging to much. :lol: