Cajun Airplane- What could possibly go wrong?

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman

Reaction score
Fella built this mainly with stuff from Tractor Supply. His last crash landing popped the rear left wheel off. I didn't ask what happens if he leans back too far or how many passengers fit in the blue tupperware box.

He had a parachute in the blue box. The flying machine was hooked to the bumper of a 1992 Cadillac sedan, which had the muddy tires of a car that has towed a flying machine into the air on a cane field road.

I guess he saw the shopping carts by the shop fans and was inspired. The steering linkage for the sole front tire makes me squirm.

JWBrahman":s8ipmhx7 said:
I guess he saw the shopping carts by the shop fans and was inspired. The steering linkage for the sole front tire makes me squirm.

Does it fly? Or is it propelled along the ground? :D

This might be the new mode of transportation for the homeless. We should get in on this market. Set up a homeless finance loan. Get it funded by The Obama Homeless Transportation Agency.

Interesting. Never read that but I sense it. I often think both parties have their gyroscopes misaligned.

I caught this, funny:

These poor were at the heart of New Deal reforms and LBJ's Great Society; they haunt us in reality TV shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty. Marginalized as a class, white trash have always been at or near the center of major political debates over the character of the American identity.

Nobody lining up to give squat to poor white guy's past their prime and hurting after 35 years of 70 hour work weeks. But that guy didn't wait around for some kind of affirmative action and he didn't feel sorry for himself. Felt like saluting him.

JWBrahman":2wunjvv4 said:
Nobody lining up to give squat to poor white guy's past their prime and hurting after 35 years of 70 hour work weeks. But that guy didn't wait around for some kind of affirmative action and he didn't feel sorry for himself. Felt like saluting him.

My neighbor, 60. Worked in a Body shop his entire life. Breathing particulates, fumes, etc. On his knees for hours. His body is a wreck. Retirement will be a time of pain and trips to the doctor. A member of America's poor white trash barely making a living. Interesting topic.

Latest posts