Butt Shot

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Sept2011067.jpg

Red Bull Breeder":2jnan51h said:
Thought it would be a good picture for people to reference when talking about well muscled bulls Knersie.

certainly is, especially the hindquarter

He is out of a half sister to the bull you saw in Springfeild AC, and a AI bull.

Tom he is almost a year old. We have a few more pictures we will try and add today.

There is no doubt he has plenty of muscle. I'm just wondering how the fine dining experience would be?

His half brother dna tested 9 for tenderness. and a 7 for marbling. So i think it will be alright. At least there will be some meat to eat.

Red Bull Breeder":1geb3vov said:
His half brother dna tested 9 for tenderness. and a 7 for marbling. So i think it will be alright. At least there will be some meat to eat.

and a whole lot of it.
Very nice but Randy. If he is any indication of where your program is headed then you are sure enuf on the right track. :tiphat:

Red Bull Breeder":171j0l18 said:

Glad to hear it, nothing worse than having a bunch of beef that you have to beat to death with a meat mallet and pour heaping amounts of tenderizer on it so you can chew it. I've bought my share of beef from the grocery stores that wasn't fit to eat, even seen the dogs have trouble chewing some of it. :)

i agree with that and love the red baldies we have but the blacks seem to make the buys happier and i still dont know why. A good calf of what ever breed or cross should sell just as good as the next if we sort humans like they we get call raceist

Ok redbull quit teasing. I'll take him even if he is red or even purple. Where have you been hiding this rascal at? I haven't seen you post his pic before I don't think.

I like his head and smooth shoulders too. What are his CE epd's ,he looks like he would be good for heifers. Easy calving but they would come out like bricks .

Wish I would have kept more calves as bulls this year out of Max, they sure have a lot of muscle too. Oh well, know for next year to not be so quick with that bander . :lol:

Latest posts