busted

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
looking at the new busted mug shot paper..all the mexicans charges read pretty much the same with out valid licence or D.U.I................im sure to he$@ with insurance

When I saw your topic Busted my first thought was that you had finally gone broke in the cattle business, second thought Dolly Pardon.
We go through the same thing here , police accused of profiling, but it just shows who is breaking all the laws. If you don't break the law you don't get stopped.

cowboy43":1qxeh8dc said:
When I saw your topic Busted my first thought was that you had finally gone broke in the cattle business, second thought Dolly Pardon.
We go through the same thing here , police accused of profiling, but it just shows who is breaking all the laws. If you don't break the law you don't get stopped.
not yet, but im trying hard
:cowboy:

I suppose you folks over there in "Dixie" are starting to see what we've had to deal with for years here in Texas. Heard an interesting comment on the radio the other morning from LULAC (I think). They said by the year 2030 the US would be the largest Spanish speaking country in the world. I guess the kids in school are taking a lot of Spanish classes because we don't have an immigration problem.

seeing some reported cases of child abuse from them to, is that pretty common with em??course now days here child abuse could be a slap on the butt

We don't seem to have a noticeable problem with their driving out here if you judge by the arrest records. In Mexico they get out of tickets by paying off the cop that stopped them. Once our CHP's figured out that If they were stopping lots of illegals for their poor driving everyone would just asume that they were taking bribes, they just started looking the other way. Once your local cops figure that one out you won't see them being arrested anymore.
As far as child abuse, most are REALLY good parents but some of the ones that I've been around that have a mean streak are capable of just about anything. There's nothing to stop them from doing it in Mexico so generation after generation learns how to be an abuser.

lavacarancher":qijyc66m said:
I suppose you folks over there in "Dixie" are starting to see what we've had to deal with for years here in Texas. Heard an interesting comment on the radio the other morning from LULAC (I think). They said by the year 2030 the US would be the largest Spanish speaking country in the world. I guess the kids in school are taking a lot of Spanish classes because we don't have an immigration problem.

We seem to get along very good with them with the ICE officers enjoying their lunches at the table right next to them. But our black population hates them with a passion. There have been several incidents where blacks have invaded hispanic homes and killed and robbed them.

lavacarancher":1xlc7pen said:
I guess the kids in school are taking a lot of Spanish classes because we don't have an immigration problem.

They need to take English. Every third word is a metaphor. Its "like"............. They were "like".......

lavacarancher":3gzm45w3 said:

Here in Texas you forget we were Mexican citizens first. I had relatives die standing a wall at the Alamo along side Tejano's fighting for the same freedoms. I would be heading north as well if I lived under a government as corrupt as Mexico's. The country is rich in resources that support a very few, as long as we have pourous borders and continue to be Mexico's welfare system nothing will change. We are condeming people for trying to have a better life and invading a country, seems like the same thing my ancestors did from Scotland. The only thing that will change Mexico is when we quit pumping billions of dollars back into the country by hiring illegal aliens. Being Hispanic is not evil anymore than being Irish or Scottish. The major problem is our governments PC policies to ever race and creed alive instead of insisting they asscimalate to be Americans.

Caustic Burno":1ds3ldgj said:
. Being Hispanic is not evil anymore than being Irish or Scottish. The major problem is our governments PC policies to ever race and creed alive instead of insisting they asscimalate to be Americans.
EXACTLY if they want to come to America then let them learn to be Americans not try to make us Mexicans, Indian, or Arabs
If they loved their country so much and want things to be like it was at home, here then they should of stayed in their country

> We are condeming people for trying to have a better life and invading a country,

1. Are we speaking of Mexicans or our soldiers?

> Wonder how the mexican government handles it when a U. S. citizen sneaks into Mexico?

2. They serve the underaged ones liquor in their bars. They sell the older ones pounds of drugs so they can afford their own luxuries.

> EXACTLY if they want to come to America then let them learn to be Americans not try to make us Mexicans, Indian, or Arabs.

See #1 above. :cowboy:

Would this be one of the licenses?

id.jpg

I have a question regarding the girl in the license. Ever notice how they dye their hair red? Is this cause they are trying to dye it blonde and it just comes out red or is red what they are after? Just curious.

Jogeephus":1vobnxk4 said:
I have a question regarding the girl in the license. Ever notice how they dye their hair red? Is this cause they are trying to dye it blonde and it just comes out red or is red what they are after? Just curious.
:lol: :lol:

Jo I have asked my daughter this question before, as she is a beautician or whatever they are calling them these days
she said it is because they use cheap do it yourself color and that black hair is one of the hardest to color so it turns red if done improperly
I think it has something to do with the red gene like in black cattle
she gave a better answer with more explanation (way over my head) but that is the gist of it