Burial

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm living in the house my wife was raised in since birth. When we married in '99 I moved here because my small home was not large enough for the four of us. I'm not sure that I can describe this correctly, but when I was in the living room recliner I would see a shadow that would cross the bedroom door. It didn't extend all the way against the wall, but always left to right just inside the door. Same shadow, same direction ever time. When I was in bed looking towards my recliner I would see it moving behind my recliner from right to left and again, same shadow, same direction every time.

I came to know it as Pinkie's ghost because that was her dad's name. Of course, she never saw it and said I was a little nuts, but when she died so did Pinkie's ghost. I have not seen it since. I'm not a believer, but this went on for close to 21 years.

My dad always told me to never mess with an ouija board. I never would as it's not something I'm interested in. But he said two of his girl cousins were mucking around with one and one day they came running out the house white as ghosts and screaming their heads off. Dad couldn't make sense of what they were saying they saw or heard but he said they were freaked out good and proper.
What distinguishes a real ouija boards from a game piece? Do the real ones have to be obtained from the creepy man in town? I'm assuming the ones you want to avoid aren't the ones made by Hasbro at Wal-Mart.

I live 20 minutes from Point Pleasant and they even have a Mothman "Museum." He gets blamed for everything around here. Some even think he had something to do with the Silver Bridge that collapsed over the Ohio River killing 46 people.
I had never heard of Mothman until I was listening to Art Bell repeats late one night about 5 years ago.

What distinguishes a real ouija boards from a game piece? Do the real ones have to be obtained from the creepy man in town? I'm assuming the ones you want to avoid aren't the ones made by Hasbro at Wal-Mart.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.
1 Thessalonians 5:22

Wouldn't have a clue, never seen one in my life. I think it's probably more to do with the size of the candles and how far you can roll your eyes back in your head.

Wouldn't have a clue, never seen one in my life. I think it's probably more to do with the size of the candles and how far you can roll your eyes back in your head.
I've never seen one other than in movies either. I'm sure my grandparents would have had no idea what one was, and I'm not sure my parents would. I honestly didn't know that some believed they actually had powers until I was a grown man. I just didn't grow up around people who were into ghostly things.

Last edited:
What do ya'll think that is?
My sister-in-law was hiking with my husband and her cousin. They were taking pictures, she took this picture of the lady... I chopped the lady out of the picture this was in the back ground behind her. After the picture was taking the lady had a massive heart attack and passed away. Is that the grim reaper?? Seriously the shadow has a shadow!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-073856_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-073856_Message+.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 20
Let me clear that up it was my sister in law and the lady. Which is my husband and sister in laws cousin. My husband wasn't there.

Just looks like a shadow from whatever the greenery is growing over to me.
Maybe but looks like it has two legs and a shadow to me. The shadow has a shadow!! It's really creepy gives me gooses bumps!!!

Latest posts