Burger ?

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
Ate a restaurant today and got a burger & fries. Anyway, the burger was advertised as "USDA 100% western steer". Now I think I know what that means. To me it meant burger from cattle raised in the western US. But maybe I'm wrong? Is it just a marketing scheme? Of course I forgot to ask because I was with some co-workers and they got me off topic of my thinking. It was a damn good burger I must say. I/we don't eat out often but most of the time I will order some type of beef, it makes me feel like I'm supporting our business even if it's in a super small way.

tncattle":6r5dxxg5 said:
Ate a restaurant today and got a burger & fries. Anyway, the burger was advertised as "USDA 100% western steer". Now I think I know what that means. To me it meant burger from cattle raised in the western US. But maybe I'm wrong? Is it just a marketing scheme? Of course I forgot to ask because I was with some co-workers and they got me off topic of my thinking. It was a be nice good burger I must say. I/we don't eat out often but most of the time I will order some type of beef, it makes me feel like I'm supporting our business even if it's in a super small way.
probably a transplant steer, that did time in a western feedlot..

Latest posts