Buck

Help Support CattleToday:

Bought it at walmart in springville,Al for a 12 year old cowboy in Childrens Hospital. Watched bits and pieces while we visited. In the bit with the palimino, the horse lunged at a cowboy and bit him in the face. The boy is fine now. Visited him yesterday, wished I had borrowed the movie.

I really want to see it. I think the part about horses having people problems is very true, especially in my case.

Isomade":2zdbwomd said:
I really want to see it. I think the part about horses having people problems is very true, especially in my case.

netflix has it available as streaming/instantly.

i've thought a lot about that stud horse that was so aggressive and at first didn't agree with the desicion they made but the more i think about it i don't think even if you had him cut and taught him some respect that you could ever trust him.

ALACOWMAN":3s16buwz said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUroVpjjn3M&feature=related anybody seen it

I'm a little late, but yes, I've seen it. It's a helluva movie! I was impressed with what he could accomplish in just a few minutes, and he did it without the dog and pony show so many other 'trainers' seem to need. I was also impressed with his honesty and down-to-earth demeanor.

How would I find out if that woman did put that palomino down and what did she do with the other 19 stallions? I hope she at least gelded the bunch of 'em.

Latest posts