Broke bushhog

Help Support CattleToday:

POS! (Haha I just wanted to say that)

I told my husband the neighbor broke our bushhog. 😅🤣😝
Told my neighbor I told my husband he broke the bushhog so he knows. Hahahaha

Land pride not much pride in that huh. Ha

I'm really upset about this. 😓😬

On the plus side we did get a new tractor may have been to much for the bushhog.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I don't like to loan or borrow equipment.

I'm making a joke. I did it, just said our neighbor did. 😅

I'm with you on loan or borrow equipment. My luck I break it.

Is that a ghost driving the tractor Shell? If it is you, you have a certain aura about you. The bush hog looks fairly light duty. Should be pretty easy to weld up and may be able to beef it up a bit. They cop a bit of stress around the pins there if you get it hooked on something like an old tree stump or rock.

Ken

Looks like a pretty easy fix. Slap a brace on and get back to work. That is a light duty hog so treat it that way and it will hold up better.

wbvs58 said:
Is that a ghost driving the tractor Shell? If it is you, you have a certain aura about you. The bush hog looks fairly light duty. Should be pretty easy to weld up and may be able to beef it up a bit. They cop a bit of stress around the pins there if you get it hooked on something like an old tree stump or rock.

Ken
Naw work in chemical plants. 😝

I know ya'll are right. I get a little wild get confused with the bushhog and a bulldozer.

I was clearing a small area that had grew up and I think it did get caught on and old tree limb. Broke bushhog but it sure looks better. My old man weld it a few times before. 😬 that's another story for another time.

Chevy said:

Did you note that it was a Land Pride? Those are usually very good units. Which model is it? The RCR 15 series -- like the 1548 or the 1560 -- are very solid. Sorry you had bad luck with yours.

Also if you are running a solid top link, take it off and replace it with a piece of heavy chain that's the same length.

This let's the mover pivot on the lift arms, and keeps some stress off of the tail wheel and lift pins.

Sometimes if you come through a deep ditch with a solid top link, the 3pt runs out of lift and something has to give. Usually those hitch pins.

slick4591 said:
Looks like you have made quite a few steps forward from moving hay on a car hood sled.
We all go through a growing period. When I was hauling 4ft bales on a 12 ft trailer with my S-10, I was an outcast in the community. Now I haul 8 4x5s or 6s, and all the bto's wave, I just givem the finger. Didn't have time for me then, I aint got time for you now.

Luckiamute said:
Chevy said:

Did you note that it was a Land Pride? Those are usually very good units. Which model is it? The RCR 15 series -- like the 1548 or the 1560 -- are very solid. Sorry you had bad luck with yours.
Yea RCR something good hog nothing soild with me running it. I'm h$%& on wheels. 😅 Better believe that or I can come demonstrate with your equipment. Haha

Latest posts