Bright Raven

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
So now Bright Raven has been PERMANENTLY BANNED. Really??
Mod2 - get off your high horse. People should be allowed to banter/joke/tease. Ease up. We won't have anyone left on here.
He may not have had his finest moment joking, but delete the comment - don't delete the PERSON.
He goes out of his way to start intelligent conversations that are meaningful and educational.

Reactions: RBP
Really! That is a tragic loss to CT.

#bringbackBR

Raven was banned for posting on another forum it's simple as that. I was threatened almost simultaneously. And another well respected member here was falslly blamed for complaining. I have proof of all this.

callmefence said:
Raven was banned for posting on another forum it's simple as that. I was threatened almost simultaneously. And another well respected member here was falslly blamed for complaining. I have proof of all this.

Both statements are falsehoods on your part.

Mod2 said:
callmefence said:

I have around a dozen screenshots. Will you promise not to censor them.

callmefence said:
Mod2 said:
callmefence said:

I have around a dozen screenshots. Will you promise not to censor them.

I have screenshots of yours sent to me as well. I am not going to post pm's.
It stands for private message not public and should be honored as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts