Brehmers

Help Support CattleToday:

Bfields30

Reaction score
I got these queens out of satterfield bulls actually made a business relationship to get all his heifers at weaning next few yrs at a set price . The white ladys are my addiction. Saw there mommas and they are some beautiful calf raisers. I know these are only 9-10 months old but gonna be well worth wait.

Bfields30 said:
I got these queens out of satterfield bulls actually made a business relationship to get all his heifers at weaning next few yrs at a set price . The white ladys are my addiction. Saw there mommas and they are some beautiful calf raisers. I know these are only 9-10 months old but gonna be

Very nice. Congrats!

Bfields30 said:
I got these queens out of satterfield bulls actually made a business relationship to get all his heifers at weaning next few yrs at a set price . The white ladys are my addiction. Saw there mommas and they are some beautiful calf raisers. I know these are only 9-10 months old but gonna be well worth wait.

Very nice. What are you gonna breed them to?

A.J. said:
Is that even a Question? to a Beefy Hereford Bull.. Those Tiger Stripped F1 sell for gold $$$..

gaurus said:
A.J. said:
Is that even a Question? to a Beefy Hereford Bull.. Those Tiger Stripped F1 sell for gold $$$..

What do you do with the bull calves? Run them through the auction barn and give them away, or do you have another outlet for them?

Rafter S said:
What do you do with the bull calves? Run them through the auction barn and give them away, or do you have another outlet for them?
There are many advantages to a F1 Tiger Stripped bull calves, ever heard about a Super Baldies?

Rafter S said:
gaurus said:
A.J. said:

If they are good quality they dont do that bad at all thru the ring here. You are definitely not giving them away. The price on the females more than makes ups any difference... if you can stand to sell them.

gaurus said:
Rafter S said:
There are many advantages to a F1 Tiger Stripped bull calves, ever heard about a Super Baldies?

Super baldies are Brangus x Hereford. Good steers and great mammas.

gaurus said:
Rafter S said:

Yes. I've heard of them, but they don't involve cross-bred bulls. As skeeter swatter said, that's a Brangus Hereford cross.

Latest posts