This one calved yesterday
789d930a.jpg

3 Month old bull Vindicator/Braxton cross
[/img]
b6347a4b.jpg

Bull calf 4 monts old yesterday Braxton
bd9ee8d0.jpg
[/img]

man you hereford guys are pulling out all the stops.showing all these fine hereford cows and calves.those are my weaknesses. i love looking at well bred cattle.everything is so fat an sassy.scott

bigbull338":6q9igp9b said:
man you hereford guys are pulling out all the stops.showing all these fine hereford cows and calves.those are my weaknesses. i love looking at well bred cattle.everything is so fat an sassy.scott

And they got that way on Bahia and common bermuda.

Great looking mamma cow. Don't tell everyone about how good we have it in East Texas with our special grasses, they will all be moving down here, driving the price of land up, and staying up nights trying to figure out how to kill out all that durn bahia and replace it with something expensive.

wheres the calf? he must be hiding in the vineyard. i like the looks of that first cow. how old are those two cows? ps, you better watch out grazing them herefords on bahia. all it takes is one little seed getting in their eye...lol.

Camp, you consistently have some very good looking Herefords. I wouldn't be afraid to recommend your cattle to anyone based on all I've heard about them.

Beefy":348np1z2 said:
wheres the calf? he must be hiding in the vineyard. i like the looks of that first cow. how old are those two cows? ps, you better watch out grazing them herefords on bahia. all it takes is one little seed getting in their eye...lol.

Calf was on the other side of the creek thats what she is looking at. The first cow is five, the one with the calf nursing is a 2 year old first time heifer.

i'd like to see a little more pigment on 'em, but they look good, Camp.

Its pictures like these that make me miss my old bull, Mikey. He was a gift from my grandfather for helping work the cattle one really busy year (I was nine at the time, if I recall). A beautiful purebred Polled Hereford who turned out to be one of the best bulls we ever had. Man oh man, that takes me back. Very nice, Camp. :cboy:

Nice looking Herefords, Camp. But you should have taken your time and done better with the background in that bottom pic. Looks like you caught your neighbor Caustic headed to the outhouse. Do y'all have to share that with him?

bd9ee8d0.jpg

Naw Caustic is bigger blue nose mule than that, you caught the millionare neighbor sneaking across the pasture won the La. powerball.

Camp: I really like the big brood cow in the first picture and the other two picture, look like you have some great Hereford stock. Those bull calves should make some top bulls calves for someones herd. Take care. :cboy:

Latest posts