Bowl Schedule

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":18o7st5v said:
VanC":18o7st5v said:

Thanks, I sure hope USC gets "Zooked" this year.

I was hoping the Illini would play Florida but I guess it ain't gonna happen. :shock:

Illinois-Florida would have been a great matchup, on and off the field. I see we are already 13 1/2 point underdogs in the Rose Bowl. Sounds about right, I guess. Illini will have to play a near perfect game to beat USC. They did it against Ohio State, so who knows? I'm cautiously optimistic.

Seems quite a few Big Ten ADs did lot of lobbying to the Rose Bowl Committe on the behalf of Illinois. Gotta remember, that 4.5 million, after expenses, goes to the conference.

VanC":1udxkdj1 said:
MikeC":1udxkdj1 said:
VanC":1udxkdj1 said:

Thanks, I sure hope USC gets "Zooked" this year.

I was hoping the Illini would play Florida but I guess it ain't gonna happen. :shock:

Illinois-Florida would have been a great matchup, on and off the field. I see we are already 13 1/2 point underdogs in the Rose Bowl. Sounds about right, I guess. Illini will have to play a near perfect game to beat USC. They did it against Ohio State, so who knows? I'm cautiously optimistic.

Seems quite a few Big Ten ADs did lot of lobbying to the Rose Bowl Committe on the behalf of Illinois. Gotta remember, that 4.5 million, after expenses, goes to the conference.

I think in our conference, the SEC gets half the bowl revenue with the school keeping the other half ?