Bowflex Max 5

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
I bought one of these a few weeks ago and today I finally conquered it. I've been a jogger for years, then went to an elliptical, then aerobics, then jogging again.... But due to the garbage our road commissioner put on our roads, its made them unusable for joggers. He put something he calls flash(or that's what I hear him say but it could be pronounced different)...anywho, that crap is full of mercury and lead and I don't want to breathe that garbage. So, I saw the commercials for this bowflex and found one used.
OMG...its taken me weeks to finally finish a program. I can see why I found so many for sale, you have to be committed to this thing. The first time I stepped up on it I lasted 5 min.... I was like, WTH...My legs were so wobbly I had to sit and scoot downstairs.
So, if any of you have wondered if this machine would give you a workout...It does. If you're interested in getting one, look for a used one. They are 1600 new, I found one used less than an hour for 500...wasn't even a year old. THe guy was just tired of looking at it.

cowgirl8":2qoiunie said:
I bought one of these a few weeks ago and today I finally conquered it. I've been a jogger for years, then went to an elliptical, then aerobics, then jogging again.... But due to the garbage our road commissioner put on our roads, its made them unusable for joggers. He put something he calls flash(or that's what I hear him say but it could be pronounced different)...anywho, that crap is full of mercury and lead and I don't want to breathe that garbage. So, I saw the commercials for this bowflex and found one used.
OMG...its taken me weeks to finally finish a program. I can see why I found so many for sale, you have to be committed to this thing. The first time I stepped up on it I lasted 5 min.... I was like, WTH...My legs were so wobbly I had to sit and scoot downstairs.
So, if any of you have wondered if this machine would give you a workout...It does. If you're interested in getting one, look for a used one. They are 1600 new, I found one used less than an hour for 500...wasn't even a year old. THe guy was just tired of looking at it.

Probably fly ash.

Our commissioner is a moron.. He thinks this stuff is amazing. Get it wet in a low area and its a friggen mess, which is our whole road. Then, like now, when it gets dry, the dust is friggen horrible. We have logging trucks going in and out now and the haze is choking. And dry, it just blows away...... Luckily, our house is far enough off the road to keep from getting choked in the yard, but makes our road totally worthless for joggers. I jogged this road for over 20 years. I love jogging.. But very happy with my bowflex, i'm outside enough anyway and was due for new jogging shoes....