Bought a dvd

Help Support CattleToday:

Gate Opener

Reaction score
for the kids at a garage sale this weekend. It is The Chronicles Of Narnia. Our daughter asked hubby if she could watch it now and he said sure. He went and got it and opened it up and the dvd that was in there was The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Good thing he checked before starting it up. We don't watch scary shows and sure won't let the kids.

So, if you buy a used dvd might want to check inside first. :roll:

I would rather watch Debbie do Dallas than I had watch Texas get massacred with a chain saw.

Gate Opener":taujgfko said:
for the kids at a garage sale this weekend. It is The Chronicles Of Narnia. Our daughter asked hubby if she could watch it now and he said sure. He went and got it and opened it up and the dvd that was in there was The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Good thing he checked before starting it up. We don't watch scary shows and sure won't let the kids.

So, if you buy a used dvd might want to check inside first. :roll:

You should buy the Chronicles of Narnia though, it is really a good DVD, try ebay, why pay full price.

GMN

We actually went to the movies to see that one. I agree with you, it was good. When we saw it at the garage sale we thought oh wonderful. Well, I sure would have thought the people selling it would have checked to see what was in there before selling it. That will be my job from now on. :D

Gate Opener":1n4egv1x said:
Well, I sure would have thought the people selling it would have checked to see what was in there before selling it. That will be my job from now on. :D

They very well may have. It's a timeless scam to sell the wrappers with junk inside to jsut get rid of the junk.

dun":1djdbnt1 said:
Gate Opener":1djdbnt1 said:
Well, I sure would have thought the people selling it would have checked to see what was in there before selling it. That will be my job from now on. :D

They very well may have. It's a timeless scam to sell the wrappers with junk inside to jsut get rid of the junk.

Wow, I never thought about that. I bet you are right!

Sure would be nice if people would do what is right.

Latest posts