Bootleg haircuts

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice fish and fishing hole........

bass1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/heehawroadhouse/videos/2370350273190678/?v=2370350273190678

I want to shave my husband's hair. He keeps telling me no. So he has a afro. He said is feels like a rug on his head. Just wait it hasn't got HOT yet. That rug going to feel good. 😅

He did let me perm his hair one time. 😅 True story.

Found an underground saloon in a dry county once. It was self serve with a coffee can for donations. No running water but a nice western look to it. Owners wife set out a couple roasters at meal time, with another donation coffee can. Didn't look like they offered hair cuts.
Went well until I got into a card game with some strangers. At one point I was told I could not leave until they won their money back... Had to go to plan B.

There used to be an old bootlegger close to where I live. I can't remember his name. Most the counties around us have been dry still up until a few years or so ago. Ours still is they only service at restaurants by the drink and just passed that. We have 2 restaurants that does that. Now where we go to the "city" its always sold alcohol as long as I can remember.

sstterry said:
ALACOWMAN said:
ga.prime said:
That's a new one. Don't know any Popejoys.
Then Meet Milton Popejoy..the man,the myth, the legend ..

It appears you are very close to Scottsboro. Do you ever go to Unclaimed Baggage?
every now and then, now it's gotten too high .due to tourist attraction ..but back in the 90s I would rack up..

ALACOWMAN said:
sstterry said:
ALACOWMAN said:
Then Meet Milton Popejoy..the man,the myth, the legend ..

It appears you are very close to Scottsboro. Do you ever go to Unclaimed Baggage?
every now and then, now it's gotten too high .due to tourist attraction ..but back in the 90s I would rack up..
My daughter has been going to Alabama for school, my wife has to stop every time we pass through. So you happen to know a guy named Ray Keller?

sstterry said:
ALACOWMAN said:
sstterry said:
My daughter has been going to Alabama for school, my wife has to stop every time we pass through. So you happen to know a guy named Ray Keller?
Ray Keller that owns a lumber mill and business in Stevenson Ala..?? If so yes..

Unclaimed baggage ought to be renamed "picked over unclaimed baggage that got left intentionally by the original owner because it's less than worthless and now we can't get anybody to haul it off baggage"

ga.prime said:
Unclaimed baggage ought to be renamed "picked over unclaimed baggage that got left intentionally by the original owner because it's less than worthless and now we can't get anybody to haul it off baggage"
we've called it unclaimed garbage at times..we had 3 of them at one time..but Owen's is the crowd pleaser. been several TV stars and world news shows ,pass through their doors.. and they keep expanding ..

I do not need some guy, or, gal, rubbing my head and playing with my hair...

Have had a 1, 2 or 3, usually 2 sides at least for donks, but I also worked where I needed it short, so, always done it myself, although, at times the 20 bucks would have been little compared to the earache when I leave some hairs on floor etc.....lol..... :hide:

One thing that has been apparent to me in society's brief hiatus from 'normal' life is just how focused people are on their own appearance. Seems like everyone needs a haircut every 2 weeks. Be damned if I get one every few months. I guess vanity really is the Devil's favorite sin...

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2SC4JWuQc0[/media]

Latest posts