Board

Help Support CattleToday:

Mod2

Staff member
Reaction score
Had to be rebooted from backup.
Some recent post were lost.

They should be able now.
I haven't been able to either until Macon restarted it from backup.

I posted earlier that I hadn't been able to access from my iPhone today, but it's working fine now.

Fire Sweep Ranch":eyfqkvx6 said:
Lots were lost! My Genex thread is gone, and lots of stuff. Hate losing that stuff....

It happens when the board has to be restarted from backup. It's not the first time and most likely won't be the last.

Glad I read this!

It seemed to me most of my recent opinionated posts had been removed. Maybe I will stay another day..........

TCRanch":19gdguzh said:
Got a 403 forbidden error on my phone this morning but can finally log on with my laptop. Was wondering what I said that was forbidden. Hmmm, but glad it's back up.

Everything you say is forbidden :lol2:

gcreekrch":7bthhz3m said:
Glad I read this!

It seemed to me most of my recent opinionated posts had been removed. Maybe I will stay another day..........

Your other pictures are gone but I saved these: (you may have snow and it may be cold but I will gladly trade you. I haven't seen 2 sunshine days like that in the last six months)

2rx8t3s.jpg

lxgfb.jpg

10gkwf6.jpg

2pot7gx.jpg

2zfuyiw.jpg

TCRanch":1lgkqgp4 said:
skyhightree1":1lgkqgp4 said:
TCRanch":1lgkqgp4 said:
Got a 403 forbidden error on my phone this morning but can finally log on with my laptop. Was wondering what I said that was forbidden. Hmmm, but glad it's back up.

Everything you say is forbidden :lol2:
Only if you post my texts!

:shock:

Latest posts