BLACK POWER

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't remember Black Power, but after a quick search, I am curious why anyone would want to know...

Alice

Has it been that long ago that he was here? Time flies when you are having fun. But a real cowman would have known that.

I remember ol' Black Power. I had a few little run ins with him back in the day. That was during the whole BSE crisis and emotions up here were running a little high. Thankfully, things are at least somewhat better now.

no i'm not him...just wondering how many oldtimers are still around...has anyone heard from LAANGUS...(i think that was his name)

xbred":g96ui5p5 said:
no i'm not him...just wondering how many oldtimers are still around...has anyone heard from LAANGUS...(i think that was his name)

I could tell right off it wasn't BP. No profanity, no yelling and finger pointing, no......, well you get the idea

xbred":5ows110v said:

Yes, I was wondering if you were him also (in cognito) :lol: . I remember him and reading many of his posts before I finally 'joined' the board officially.

Funny you mention Lloyd, i wondering whatever happened to the fellow who was looking into that info for us. I was hoping to see La4 post again.

Katherine