Birthdays

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
The new improved board will spit out a birthday greeting, if you give it your DOB.
While Tennessee and Mississippi are well represented here, Elvis is evidently still lurking.
Happy birthday, Elvis. Register and talk some cattle. Or hound dogs. Or whatever else gets 'ya all shook up.

Angus In Texas":11l30zoi said:
Where do you go to see when it is other folk's birthdays?

I think they are referring to the post such as the one that is about 4 down below this one right now titled "happy birthday".

backhoeboogie":3vf84aq1 said:
Angus In Texas":3vf84aq1 said:

I think they are referring to the post such as the one that is about 4 down below this one right now titled "happy birthday".

So you are saying that post was automatically generated?

NO, is at the bottom of front page, under users on baord.....

Angus In Texas":31ekrj3v said:
backhoeboogie":31ekrj3v said:
Angus In Texas":31ekrj3v said:

That post was automatically generated. Or, Macon has a thing for babes like Hillsdown. What do you want to believe?

Angus In Texas":1gd4jdhp said:
backhoeboogie":1gd4jdhp said:
Angus In Texas":1gd4jdhp said:

Don't know for sure Angus. When I was going thru all the profile stuff it asked for my birthday for such greetings. Hence, I think that is what it is all about but don't truly know.

We'll get used to all these changes shortly. For now I am enjoying the BIG FONTS that Macon told me how to get.

Latest posts