Bird Problem

Help Support CattleToday:

plumber_greg":19ydgdyy said:
All my sparrows left. Hardly saw any. Took the call down and took it to a customer of mine to see what would happen. Two days later about 50 sparows in the barn. Customer called, he said the afternoon Sara and I took it up there the sparrows were flyin'/ around acting nervous. The next morn there were none. Want to go get it back this weekend, not sure he will let me have it.
BirdXPell is the name of it, sure anyone could google it. gs

The weather here broke and the birds have all moved on at this time and appear to be congregating near an old slurry pond pretty much covered in phragmites. Near my home. :)

Thanks for the info PG! May need that yet.

Caustic Burno":17eqb9sp said:
I have heard if you mix amdro with bird seed it will kill birds Black Flag Dead. Problem with that is getting only the targeted problem.
Guy I know was trying to get rid of leaf cutter ants his turkeys ate the baited seed they were hauling back to the mound.
We had a health problem being created by pigeons and several employees contracted a form of meningitis.
Had a contractor come out he put out some kind of baited grain one day and spent the next two weeks picking
up dead birds.
Gopher "Bait" works well. ;-)

Latest posts