Billy Ray Cyrus

Help Support CattleToday:

JW
It's funny how Billy Ray has the same effect on people. I think he got under my skin when he said he was Elvis' cousin and started talking just like him. He just made my skin crawl.
I thought for sure you were going to show me something that would make me soften up a bit. :lol2:

Now, overtime, when I hear his name, I go back to this incident:

I was at work one day, and some young guys start in the afternoon were making fun of Billy Ray; they were singing,"Worm' I Gonna Live When I Get Home?" :lol2: :lol2: They were singing in the trailers, twisting their hips, making faces and playing air guitars.
I gave my opinion on BRC, and kept on laughing at their antics.

I had checked all of my equipment while it was daylight, but did not leave the building until after dark.
I drove to Nashville, about 165 miles, and was pulling two trailers. When I got out to take them apart, the guys at work wrote all over the trailers in the dried salt sludge, "I love Billy Ray Cyrus," "Billy Ray Cyrus :heart: " and they also decorated the back trailer door. My trailers looked like they were covered with Billy Ray Cyrus wrapping paper. :nod:

I enjoy a good joke, and don't care if someone pulls one on me, but not driving that far with him all over my trailers. Can you imagine what people were saying as I was going down the road???

When I pulled into the hub at Nashville, the guys there gave me he// over it. I had a good laugh. On the way home that next morning, I was thinking about the Charles Bronson movies, "Death Wish I, II, and III." When I got to work the next night, I laughed about it as I knew if I over reacted to it, they might do something funnier the next time. :cry2: We all were good friends.

It is funny how Billy Ray has that effect on people. I bet more than a few people had a laugh when they saw your trailer that day.

A few friends and I were having a discussion about what our worst day was or what would be the worst day of your life. Nobody could top the video clip of coming home to find Billy Ray having sex with your wife, then he beats your @$$ and throws you in the driveway. And it is not just any Billy Ray, it is the Billy Ray with the permed mullet and lots of hair spray. You cannot come back from that. Either you or Billy Ray has to die at that point.

This is his new version of "Achy Breaky Heart." I still don't feel the love.
I can't believe Larry King introduced it on his program as he must be losing it. The girls look like his daughter naked, and as much as I don't care for Miley; I would be scared to go home and spend time with him alone. He is getting a lot of hits on the video, but I don't see much positive coming from it.

[youtube]72WhEqeS6AQ[/youtube]

Larry used to do a nationally syndicated midnight to 4 a.m. radio show before he went to CNN. It was pretty good, especially when he took the call ins. He should have stayed on radio. He's only interesting when you don't have to look at him.

Latest posts