Billy Bob Thornton

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
As also "Hoss" avitar. Anyhoo...

Have y'all seen Billy Bob Thornton's movie "Sling Blade"? It is a classic. Also, go and search for BBT's profile on your browser. This guy is one heck of an actor and director! One sharp guy and how he did a 180 degree in acting in that movie, Sling Blade!

Can probably also say about the same of acting ability of Dustin Hoffman in his role of "Rain Man" portraying a true, real life Savant.

I've always kind of admired Hoffman. I was an extra (wagon driver) in Little Big Man and we had to be on site at 6:00 AM. Hoffman would be sitting around already in make up when we got there. I heard it took three hours to do his face.Z

Running Arrow Bill":1gsq9mox said:
As also "Hoss" avitar. Anyhoo...

Have y'all seen Billy Bob Thornton's movie "Sling Blade"? It is a classic. Also, go and search for BBT's profile on your browser. This guy is one heck of an actor and director! One sharp guy and how he did a 180 degree in acting in that movie, Sling Blade!

Can probably also say about the same of acting ability of Dustin Hoffman in his role of "Rain Man" portraying a true, real life Savant.

Seen it more than once. Some of the best acting you'll ever see from the entire cast. I have the ten year anniversary DVD with a lot of extra stuff on it. If your a big fan of the movie, I would highly recommend it.

There is one part where Billy Bob (also the director) is setting up a scene and being himself. Right before they start shooting he does a little thing with his head and jaw and turns into Carl right before your eyes. You'd swear it was two different people. Amazing.

What gets me, is how the character Dwight Yoakum played just sat there after Carl told him "I aim ta kill ya with it umhum".

Latest posts