bill hook on massey 120

Help Support CattleToday:

rc

Reaction score
I broke a bil hook on the square baler, Massey Ferguson 120. I suppose something got in there to break it although I didn't find anything. I'll check it good when I find a new one and reassemble it. Anyone with similar problems?

If you are talking about the threading needle then yes, many times. I have broken many a needle on the NH square baler. I have them welded back together (they can do that these days). Used to be I had to have them brazed together but there are rods you can weld cast with now.

No, this is the pin that goes through the tieing assembly that actually grabs the twine and knots it. I wish it were a needle, although they are expensive, they seem to be easier to find.

rc":3flz104v said:
No, this is the pin that goes through the tieing assembly that actually grabs the twine and knots it. I wish it were a needle, although they are expensive, they seem to be easier to find.

Oh, I got you. Yep I remember now. My old square baler hasn't worked in years. The old Fla rust finally did it in. I need to scrap it.

Latest posts