BigBull338

Help Support CattleToday:

I taught him everything I know...Wooooohooooooooooo...get
'em Bull!!!!
Edit...that should have read everything HE knows. Oh well if he only knows everything I know he never would have made guru anyway.

ollie'":2tmvem2z said:
I taught him everything I know...Wooooohooooooooooo...get
'em Bull!!!!

Hey Ollie, how long did that take ? ROFL! I'm just teasing! ;-)

hey ollie was i a good learner.ive learned from yall as well.i want to thank yall for that.scott

bigbull338":29wkgdvt said:
hey ollie was i a good learner.ive learned from yall as well.i want to thank yall for that.scott
Your learnin' was real good Bull...ceptin' your spellin' I reckon .

That bull fella, now he has got the grub. Taters, beans, steaks, buttermilk with cornbread to die for. Lots of good hot peppers, chocolate cake and a slice of tomatoe, cheese of every variety, good stuff huh bull.

Bigbull, You're the man of the hour. I like your posts. Awholeheckofalot. :lol: Dont be lettin' Ollie take all that credit now...

ollie'":2qnq042z said:
That bull fella, now he has got the grub. Taters, beans, steaks, buttermilk with cornbread to die for. Lots of good hot peppers, chocolate cake and a slice of tomatoe, cheese of every variety, good stuff huh bull.
The reason I couldn't teach you to spell bull is I can't spell either. Look at tomatoe now that ain't spelled right. Me and you are brothers! Cut from the same mold. Kin I guess.

bigbull338":2tgo74vm said:
over the years.ive forgotten how to spell much of anything.scott
I never knew. I do know less now though.

Aww, spelling, schmelling.

Gotta start getting ready for that trip down south to your shindig, bigbull.

Latest posts