Big BUCKS

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Here are some photo's I got of 2 Mule deer bucks this afternoon. They were pretty quiet, and didn't even run off when we stopped the car to take the pictures. The one is gonna be a BIG boy!!

bigbucks2.jpg

bigbucks3.jpg

bigbucks1.jpg

I havent seen any muleys (or white-tails) around for a while. Used to have a big buck like one of those boys hang around the farm during hunting season.

The deer that do hang around are no longer welcome--they always get eating the things they shouldn't in the garden and flower beds!! ;-) So Dad has to scare them off by shooting a bear banger over thier heads :lol: :lol: ;-)

Nice pics, by the way!

We have a regular game preserve around our yard :shock: . We have phesants, partridge, a couple of whitetail does that hang around all the time, I notice that one of them has a fawn following her around :p (now if I could only see her when I have the camera). Also we have a pair of foxes that raise a litter here every year too. We have 2 dogs, and don't have much problem with the chickens or gardens. And skunks too. We just cleared out 5 of them!!

Latest posts