Best free web hosting site?

Help Support CattleToday:

LoveMoo11

Reaction score
I am looking to start a website that is going to be for both farmers and consumers...I want people to be able to see the truth about ag rather than what they hear from PETA and the media. I plan to have factual articles about farming, editorials, farm profiles, photo,etc. with contributions from different farmers around the country.
Anyways, I am wondering if anyone could tell me any good FREE web hosting/building sites. I have my farm site on Weebly, and it is a decent site but I would like a page/application where people can comment and post questions. I also will have to be able to put up photos and quite a bit of text. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Anyone who is interested in hearing more about the site or contributing on some way, please let me know. I am hoping to have it off the ground in a week or so if I can find a good hosting site this weekend. I plan to call it "Voice of The Herd"
thank you all :cowboy:

Have you tried a google search for free web hosting? I have heard that homestead is good. When we first started out we used geocities & that was a really good site I had no problems with them, but I don't think Geocities have free sites now though

homestead turns out to be only free for the first 30 days and apparently geocities isn't around anymore! Thanks anyways! I will try a google search.

Latest posts