Best Bull of your breed in your country...

Help Support CattleToday:

ShuterSunset

Reaction score
What is the best bull of your particular breed in your country and why? I know that we have a lot of different breeds represented on here and from a lot of different countries and wanted to see what genetics are working in your respective breed and country.

Try not to toot your own horn on this too much if you have the best bull of your breed in your country... :D

TNMasterBeefProducer":1jubdg89 said:
ShuterSunset":1jubdg89 said:
What is the best bull of your particular breed in your country and why? I know that we have a lot of different breeds represented on here and from a lot of different countries and wanted to see what genetics are working in your respective breed and country.

Try not to toot your own horn on this too much if you have the best bull of your breed in your country... :D

I have the best salers bull of my breed in the country so I will not respond.
sounds like you might have let'er slip
:lol:

Most complete package and desirable to you for your own operation. If money was no object, which bull would you most want to have running on your cows.

Ok, TN so you have the best, we get that. You don't have to rub it in. Why don't you send me a picture of your bull? I have a friend that is in the Saler business. Send me a picture of your bull and I will ask him about it.

Nice bull in that picture you sent me TN, not sure if I would consider him the best bull in the country but maybe he is the right one for you. Decent numbers, but phenotypically I'm pretty sure I would not be using him on my cows, even if I was in the Salers breed.

Guess now that this thread has been hijacked, I won't get much discussion.......

TNMasterBeefProducer":27eg97aq said:
ShuterSunset":27eg97aq said:
Most complete package and desirable to you for your own operation. If money was no object, which bull would you most want to have running on your cows.

The one I got.
JCGC_Pld_Pistol_412P2.JPG

Modesty is a virtue.

As soon as I find him I'll let you know. Since I haven;t seen the offspring of all the bulls possible I can only make a judgement on the few I've used. For Herefords I like 774, his calves grade well and his daughters become strong cows.

Latest posts