Bent brackets on loader bucket

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
I purchased this bucket from a salvage yard. It appears to be unused. No paint missing in the bucket, sides of bucket, or the bottom of the bucket.

So my question is how do the brackets that hold the quick attach plate locking pin get so bent up? That is the only thing different then a new bucket setting at a dealer's yard.

Attachments

• 20220225_160228.jpg
    20220225_160228.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 20220225_160220.jpg
    20220225_160220.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 20220225_160259.jpg
    20220225_160259.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
What is really odd is there are no scrapes in the paint (wear marks) on the bucket anywhere, in the bucket, on the bottom of the bucket, or the cutting edge. Like it's never been used.

Yep, some people can eff up an anvil with a rubber mallet
I have know some that could accomplish it with a bag of mini marshmallows. A piece of wood with a piece of rubber attached is overkill .

What is really odd is there are no scrapes in the paint (wear marks) on the bucket anywhere, in the bucket, on the bottom of the bucket, or the cutting edge. Like it's never been used.

Who knows how they accomplished it. Surprised they scrapped it, a good welder could fix that up in no time.

Probably stolen. Barely used bucket with what appears to be smashed-open-crushed wide brackets....looks like the thief used what they thought would work coupling to those brackets (wrong adapter).....worked for a few hours...until the bucket's bracket edges gave out. Only a dumb thief would mess up good new equipment.

I purchased this bucket from a salvage yard. It appears to be unused. No paint missing in the bucket, sides of bucket, or the bottom of the bucket.

So my question is how do the brackets that hold the quick attach plate locking pin get so bent up? That is the only thing different then a new bucket setting at a dealer's yard.
That's crazy

Latest posts