beefmasters for sale

Help Support CattleToday:

ben2008

Reaction score
does anyone know of any beefmaster cow's forsale in southwest missouri region somewhere around the Joplin, Springfield area and not to expensive, less than $650 im trying to get a herd started i would be willing to pay up 750 for a cow calf pair. They dont need to be registered or anything like that i just want a fast gaining calf that you dont have to baby and i've heard that the beefmasters are good at that. Thanks a million for all the help, ben.

Try http://www.beefmasters.org. There is a section for member links and gives info. You might find someone in your area. Also, if you can find a copy of "The Cattlemen" magazine, there is a classified section at the back and there are several beefmaster breeders listed. If you can't find Cattlemen, try the TSWCRA web site.

If you need more info, pm me and I will copy and email you the ads.

ben2008":268led2o said:
does anyone know of any beefmaster cow's forsale in southwest missouri region somewhere around the Joplin, Springfield area and not to expensive, less than $650 im trying to get a herd started i would be willing to pay up 750 for a cow calf pair. They dont need to be registered or anything like that i just want a fast gaining calf that you dont have to baby and i've heard that the beefmasters are good at that. Thanks a million for all the help, ben.
beefmaster are great for that but your not going to get them for that price right now but go to google and type in casey beefmasters also there is a big sale coming up in ardmore oklahoma they'll be pretty cheap there and they'll be having top notch cattle their for a pretty cheap price and if your gonna get into it register them you'll make more money and you'll be able to put your cattle in special beefmaster sales rather than the regular market also go to google and type in 2006 beefmaster beef on forage bull sale when it comes up go to 2006 consignors and look up larry buster he's in up north oklahoma and there were some breeders in MO also

manaftergodsheart413":plz1s880 said:
beefmaster are great for that but your not going to get them for that price right now but go to google and type in casey beefmasters also there is a big sale coming up in ardmore oklahoma they'll be pretty cheap there and they'll be having top notch cattle their for a pretty cheap price and if your gonna get into it register them you'll make more money and you'll be able to put your cattle in special beefmaster sales rather than the regular market also go to google and type in 2006 beefmaster beef on forage bull sale when it comes up go to 2006 consignors and look up larry buster he's in up north oklahoma and there were some breeders in MO also

you wouldnt happen to be related to bigbull would you manaftergodsheart he types in all lowercase letters like you do and likes beefmasters and didnt use punctuation when he first started but we talked him into trying to use some periods sometimes maybe you could do the same thing well welcome to the boards but maybe try a capital letter or a period every once in a while

Punctuation is Powerful:

"An English professor wrote the following sentence and asked his students to punctuate it correctly:

'A woman without her man is nothing.'

All of the male students wrote: 'A woman, without her man, is
nothing.'

All of the female students wrote: 'A woman: without her, man
is nothing.'

txag":17tlp2xf said:
manaftergodsheart413":17tlp2xf said:

you wouldnt happen to be related to bigbull would you manaftergodsheart he types in all lowercase letters like you do and likes beefmasters and didnt use punctuation when he first started but we talked him into trying to use some periods sometimes maybe you could do the same thing well welcome to the boards but maybe try a capital letter or a period every once in a while
to answer your question we arnt related.an yes i like beefmasters.an ben i hate to tell you theres no way you can get beefmaster cows for $650.i had a guy price me some at $960 for bred cows.an i turned them down.i didnt like their ages.now you can prolly pick up some bred cows or bred heifers for $1500 a hd.i figure ill have to go $2000 a hd maybe more to get what i want.

ben2008":3txjjkxb said:

Check the classified ads here on the Cattle Today site.

Fiddler's Beefmasters is having a total dispersal in Springfield Mo. on May 26, but I doubt you'll find any that cheap.

TDR":3a86xg3z said:
Fiddler's Beefmasters is having a total dispersal in Springfield Mo. on May 26, but I doubt you'll find any that cheap.
i doubt fiddler will sale a cow bull or heifer for much under $5000 a hd.although im going to get their sale catalog.wish i had the money to send a buyer to that sale.would love to have 1 of their cows or heifers.

bigbull,
Call Dan Waddoups at 479-886-2900. Im pretty sure he is the Sales manager for Fiddlers Dispersal. Dan also has some beefmaster clients in the SW Missouri area.

my cull pairs that i sold at the salebarn a few months ago brought 900+ so i wouldnt expect a pair at that price. maybe an old bred cow or a yearling heifer.

Beefy":9xjutbqj said:
my cull pairs that i sold at the salebarn a few months ago brought 900+ so i wouldnt expect a pair at that price. maybe an old bred cow or a yearling heifer.

You get what you pay for. Buy the best cows you can from the start.
A good young cow should be worth at least $900 and up.

bigbull338":2dxckfbj said:
TDR":2dxckfbj said:
i doubt fiddler will sale a cow bull or heifer for much under $5000 a hd.although im going to get their sale catalog.wish i had the money to send a buyer to that sale.would love to have 1 of their cows or heifers.
Is Fiddler's the one that has a picture of three different heifers? If so, whats up with that third heifer?

yeah i'm not impressed AT ALL with the Fiddlers advertisement. did they not look at the thing or what? that third heifer looks ROUGH. my bottle calf looks better than that.

Latest posts