Bayfield Colarado

Help Support CattleToday:

SmokinM

Reaction score
Anybody around the area or from the area? Wife and I are visiting and really like the area. Would like to get some inside info if you got it. Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks!

Lived on the front range for several years but have been through the area. A lot will depend on where you are in your life, working? retired?
Professional? Need employment? Denver is over 300 miles away. Some people do not realize Colorado is a very large state area wise.
If your extended family is all east of the Alleghenies (sp) you will be a long way from home. You will learn to never leave the house with out
a jacket or blanket in the pickup. (Yes, if you live in Bayfield you will eventually wind up with a pickup!) It is a good area for winter and outdoor
recreation if your family is oriented thus. Beauty will be in the distance as opposed in front of you. People who live there know what I am
referring to. Simply put you will look down and see rock and scrub oak and in the distance grandeur. If you have an open mind and heart
you will grow to love Colorado! I wish you well either way.

Latest posts