baseballfan27

Help Support CattleToday:

Who Wants baseballfan27 to STAY or GO

• Stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Leave or get your butt thrown out. Doesn't matter which way.

Dang this is getting old fast with the idiots around here that don't have anything to say about ranching and just clog up the boards. Killing bandwidth with idiotic crap. I don't mind the general feedstore talk, even the politics is fun now and then if people can debate ideas. But when the two year olds start in and don't get out of the way of the grownups it turns into BS.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":2rj8niy8 said:
But when the two year olds start in and don't get out of the way of the grownups it turns into BS.

Craig-TX
Yeah, but it's getting hard to tell who the "two year olds" are and who the "grownups" are.

For real... its a good thing i'm not in charge of the big red button. Normally i dont even read posts like this one though. :oops:

docgraybull":3pfobet8 said:
Craig-TX":3pfobet8 said:
But when the two year olds start in and don't get out of the way of the grownups it turns into BS.

Craig-TX
Yeah, but it's getting hard to tell who the "two year olds" are and who the "grownups" are.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cboy:

I swear I am a grown up, but does that mean I have to act like one??? Just when life was getting to be FUN again! :roll:

cowgal":39goq4yu said:
I swear I am a grown up, but does that mean I have to act like one??? Just when life was getting to be FUN again! :roll:

Growing up is an option (an option which I've chosen to not exercise) growing older isn't an option. Sure which it was at times.

dun

Ah screw it, I'm not gonna post what I was gonna say, it wouldnt do any good and all it would do is make Macon work harder than he already is.

LA, I love ya man, and it just wasnt the same forum when you were away in rehab this summer. Welcome back!! :heart:

eric":1f5ek73m said:
Ah screw it, I'm not gonna post what I was gonna say, it wouldnt do any good and all it would do is make Macon work harder than he already is.

LA, I love ya man, and it just wasnt the same forum when you were away in rehab this summer. Welcome back!! :heart:
Thanks eric, but for some reason I don't believe a word you said.

dun":3h75p6tq said:
cowgal":3h75p6tq said:

Growing up is an option (an option which I've chosen to not exercise) growing older isn't an option. Sure which it was at times.

dun
I'm gowing older,but not up.
My metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck.
Let those winds of change blow over my head.
I'd rather die while i'm living , then live while i'm dead!

Great words by Mr. Buffet!!

I don't guess there are any words to use on this public forum to describe the way I feel about baseballfan27. He has no place here on these Boards. It's bad enough putting up with him in the Coffee Shop, but for him to invade the other Boards and pretend that he has knowledge and experience is repulsive.

Last summer, when he was going under the alias of greenpasture78, I told him that I thought he was a waste of oxygen and resources better used by higher forms of life like fireants and skunks. Something to that effect. I still feel that way about him, even though he has a new name. Apparently, that is all that he has changed.

I hope he never comes to Texas. In the event that he does, I would really like to catch him on my place. It wouldn't bother me one little bit to gut-shoot him, drag him to a calving trap, and let the damn Mexican buzzards gnaw on him while he squeals. That might at least keep them occupied long enough to give a bloody new baby calf a chance that it really deserves! Good trade, in my opinion. Are my feelings clear yet?

That said, I want him to leave on his own because he's not wanted. Or because Macon chooses to get rid of him since he's nothing but a troublemaker. We can't start having votes to get rid of people that we disagree with. Or that we despise. If we do that now, who will be next? Maybe the registered breeders will want to get rid of the commercial guy? Maybe the toy-cow gang will want to vote me out? Maybe Coach 4Cows will put together a group to get rid of Craig? That would sure be a helluva big loss for all of us! But, at the rate things are changing around here, I can sure see it happening.

I'm really, really sorry, LA. You don't have any idea how much I hate to do this. But I have to vote "Stay." :mad:

Dun said it best. If you don't like the post don't read them. I don't particularly like what he says but I am not going to condem him for it. Some don't like what I say. And if I may be so BOLD. Lets talk cattle, and let the lurkers and what evers do their thing.

Scotty

well said, texan... some things in life we have to learn to live with..and none of us are like by all..

jt

Interesting post Texan. It's obvious that that dingus won't leave on his own so I hope Macon will TCOB. I hope this place can return to honest discussions and Q&A from real cattlemen (women included in that term of course). It desperately needs to.

Even the political discussions are enjoyable to me as long as those taking part can stay somewhat civil and realistic. It goes to pot when the morons and losers show up who don't have a clue about the real world and don't want to learn. I hold some different opinions than a guy like Eric, that's for sure. But at least Eric works hard, pays taxes, understands P&L, etc. I'll take a dozen Erics over one BP or GP or a couple of others whose names I'll leave out of this rant.

Time will tell. I guess that's one of the great things about capitalism and free speech. If this board continues to become less about ranching and somewhat related subjects, and more about weirdness, there will be another one pop up to take its place. But I'm not too worried about that yet. Macon seems like a TCOB kind of guy.

Craig-TX

Scotty":5eih1kg4 said:
Dun said it best. If you don't like the post don't read them.

True, to a point. But it needs to be controlled. If and when the idiots get thick enough around here, not only will serious cattle folks stop reading the idiot posts, they will stop participating. There comes a point where it's not worth it.

I don't particularly like what he says but I am not going to condem him for it.

I sure as @#$%& am. He stands against all I stand for and vice versa. It's a tall order to ask folks to actively participate in a community and at the same time ignore those who only want to stir poop.

And if I may be so BOLD. Lets talk cattle

Amen.

Craig-TX

Latest posts