la4angus

Reaction score
Lets have a vote on baseballfan27.
Stay on the CT Board or Leave

Suprise, I voted leave.

El_Putzo":boy11itt said:
I must have missed something.

Just curious, but what did he do?

Most all the long time posters know of a kid with the handle of greenpasture78. He would't listen to the no politics rule and got WAY out of line with txag one day.
Macon banned him round the same time Black Powder was banned.

Thanks for filling me in.

I hate being in the dark. I get enough of the "mushroom" treatment at work. :lol:

Sorry, Lloyd. I voted for him to stay. I've always found his postings funny in a really stupid sort of way. And watching him trying to dig himself out while everyone is dogpiling on him is absolutely hilarious. I was always taught that you're supposed to be nice to the stupid kids. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cattle Rack Rancher":3bkrn4ax said:
Sorry, Lloyd. I voted for him to stay. I've always found his postings funny in a really stupid sort of way. And watching himself trying to dig himself out while everyone is dogpiling on him is absolutely hilarious. I was always taught that you're supposed to be nice to the stupid kids. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's OK CRR. No apologies necessary.

I had to vote stay even though I would have felt better voting "Stay even though he is worthless". Amendment number 1 doesnt have an exclusion where it dont apply to idiots...probaly should have though.LOL

I voted for leaving but then I saw Cattle Rack Ranchers post and think maybe I would like to change my vote. Baseballfan did have me coming to the boards more just to have a good laugh. It was fun to see that I was not the only one laughing too!

Now I'm waiting to see what this poll does to baseballfan. Will he leave because everyone is laughing or will he stay just to spite us all? Either way we win. If he leaves, we have peace. If he stays, we have entertainment.

Just got through reading A GOOD DEED FOR A BRAVE SOLDIER and would like to change my vote again. He has NO CLUE what he is talking about. :mad:

Farmhand":vrrn84w8 said:
He has NO CLUE what he is talking about.

Does it matter? As long as the rules as put forth by Macon are followed. If you don;t like somebody or their posts, don't invite them into your house, i.e. don't read their posts!

dun

I agree Dun..if all it took was a vote, then there are a few guys I would want to vote off.
But I wouldn't mention their names in a public forum.

coughcoughLa4Anguscoughcough....

I vote keep baseballfan. He amuses me. P.S.....baseballfan, I'm not trying to make friends with you, keep your distance.

eric":1o0r3knv said:
I agree Dun..if all it took was a vote, then there are a few guys I would want to vote off.
But I wouldn't mention their names in a public forum.

coughcoughLa4Anguscoughcough....
Eric you are the second one that I would like to see gone and never to return. I won't try to hide behind a cough about it.

Latest posts