Baseball

Help Support CattleToday:

Nope Astro's down here. Only have gotten to go to a couple of home games in Minute Maid Park that is one heck of a baseball stadium. Not a bad seat in the house.

Astros here too. If the back of the rotation can contribute they'll take the pennant over the Brewers. Sorry Cards.

VanC":aeql9swm said:
Cubs here. I predict they will win the World Series..........................someday............................maybe. ;-)

They are up for sale... and Mark Cuban's (owner of the Dallas Mavericks) name has started to come up. Dont know how well he would be accepted by the other MLB owners... but I think he would be good for the Cubs (my second favorite team). He sure is a competitor (for an owner) and would do just about anything to win.

I'm a Rangers fan. Grew up not 10 min from the Ballpark. Actually going to the game next sunday, after Easter services and everything.

Ryan

Vquinn2, Cardinal fan here. Was raised listening to Jack Buck and Harry Caray while doing the evening milking. Used to be alot of Ranger fans in OKC when their AAA team was there.

Well guess 3 out of 11 cards fan ain't too bad :) haha
For my birthday my son gave me tickets to a cards game in June. I can't wait!!!

My team is in first for the first time in a few years and I am enjoying it. So what if it is only 2-0. Go M's.

Cards fan here. The Mets completed a 3-game sweep of the Cards last night, but it will get better. By the way, all true Cards fans still think the Mets are pond scum!

fit2btied":2oe3h8tw said:
Cards fan here. The Mets completed a 3-game sweep of the Cards last night, but it will get better. By the way, all true Cards fans still think the Mets are pond scum!
I wouldn't be to worried the Mets had the best record last year, but the cards still beat them in the playoffs. I am wondering why you watch the National league? It is like AAAA!

auctionboy":1m6cxh8m said:
fit2btied":1m6cxh8m said:
I wouldn't be to worried the Mets had the best record last year, but the cards still beat them in the playoffs. I am wondering why you watch the National league? It is like AAAA!

Since there is no such thing as AAAA, you might want to let everyone in on your little secret.

Latest posts