Bart Star. Rip

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
One of the great ones past away today, and probably played for one of the best coaches, sad to see one of the best that played in probably the best time in the NFL, RIP, Bart Star.

Haase, I grew up in Appleton, and can remember Bart Starr playing and the pride he instilled in many with both his successes
and his outstanding character. (And, of course, to call Vince Lombardi legendary would be an understatement in Wisconsin :D)
While I'm not a sports fan myself, the rest of my family, though far flung across the country now, are all still HUGE Packers fans, and I'm pretty sure my Mom likely shed a few tears over his passing. :tiphat:

Cottage farm, that is a unique area close to Green bay, have been to different stadiums and to me there is nothing better, such great atmosphere for a small market, Bart Starr was a great representative for the Packers and one heck of a QB, and Vince was definitely legendary, through out football, the superbowl trophy is called the Lombardi trophy for a reason.

Latest posts