Bad wreck by our place yesterday.

Help Support CattleToday:

Bobg

Reaction score
I heard on the news that there was a bad wreck(10:30 am) by our house yesterday, two people killed. Wife said a lady came to the door hysterical and said call 911 that a truck had run over the top of a car. Seems a semi driver had a coughing fit and crossed the center line and hit an elderly couple head on driving right over the top of the car. Traffic was stopped until 5:30 pm, I had to pass through three traffic detours to get home. It's been a year since we've had a bad one, but during the winter we can get two or three a week.

Here's a link to the article and slide show:http://www.krem.com/topstories/stori...l.1c039d2.html

Bobg

We had a bad one by my place once. Two car loads of teenagers ran head-on. Officers speculate they were playin' a game of chicken. No skid marks, bright clear day, straight road, no traffic and they were all related. I used my tractor to rip open one of the vehicles to get to one of the kids before the paramedics got there. In all, 8 kids, three were killed outright, one will never be the same for the rest of his life and I heard that one of the other ones died later. What a waste.

One of the vehicles was a PU and the impact knocked the engine almost through the cab. Part of the engine was under the seat, the rest was where the bed should have been.

Latest posts