Back stop gate

Help Support CattleToday:

tcolvin

Reaction score
It won't let me load up my picture so I trying to load it directly.
It won't let me load the video or take a video thru the site. It says it's too large for th server. What do I do???

It won't let me load the video or take a video thru the site. It says it's too large for th server. What do I do???
Just to inform you...

You don't have to start a new thread every time you want to make a post. You can find your already posted threads at the top of the page close to the "Forums" text.

Look under "watched", or under "find threads" to find your threads.

If you go back to your old threads the conversation is maintained and continuous, and anyone that reads will find the entire story on one thread instead of getting information cut off or not getting the beginning of the story.

Just a thought. Everyone has a learning curve.

View attachment IMG_8060.MOV
Just to inform you...

You don't have to start a new thread every time you want to make a post. You can find your already posted threads at the top of the page close to the "Forums" text.

Look under "watched", or under "find threads" to find your threads.

If you go back to your old threads the conversation is maintained and continuous, and anyone that reads will find the entire story on one thread instead of getting information cut off or not getting the beginning of the story.

Just a thought. Everyone has a learning curve.
Thanks, I'll try that. Still can't load video. I change some setting in my phone so I'll make a trial video here and if it works maybe tomorrow eve I can do the video of the back stop gate , thanks

View attachment 38056

Thanks, I'll try that. Still can't load video. I change some setting in my phone so I'll make a trial video here and if it works maybe tomorrow eve I can do the video of the back stop gate , thanks
Ok , disregard this video it was a test. I think settings are correct now in phone. I'm late for appointment, will take another video tomorrow evening and repost. Thanks

Weather is supposed to get rough today around lunch. I wanted to take a video of my back stop gate but didn't have time this morning to do it and this eve after lunch the weather is supposed to be raining and very high winds. I'll look at it after church this evening and try it if weather permits.

Latest posts